- NO CHAIN, CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK A VIEWING
- IMPECCABLY PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW OFFERING SPACIOUS & FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- SIMPLY STUNNING PRIVATE & MATURE PLOT APPROX 0.32 ACRES
- FANTASTIC POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE & EXTEND SUBJECT TO CONSENT
- LOVELY CENTRAL RECEPTION HALL ACCESSING PRIMARY ACCOMMODATION
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & TWO BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (one en-suite)
- WELL FITTED KITCHEN WITH ADJOINING SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- BRIGHT & AIRY DUAL-ASPECT SITTING ROOM WITH GORGEOUS GARDEN VIEWS
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ATTACHED OFFICE/WORKSHOP
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS CHARMING HOME
Tenure: FreeholdBreathtaking private gardens totalling approximately one third of an acre, extensive parking and a detached double garage, are just a few features of this impeccably presented bungalow that offers fantastic potential to further improve/extend (subject to the necessary consents).
This beautiful property has been lived in and enjoyed by the same family for 30 years. It was originally bought because of its stunning peaceful plot, ease of access to all the major travel routes and the various forests and trails that are close by. All valid reasons as to why this home is still so saleable.
On entering the property you walk into a fabulous central reception hall, with your eyes being instantly drawn to the beautiful views of the gardens through the picture window in the sitting room. Both the formal sitting room and dining room enjoy similar elevated views of the grounds.
All three bedrooms are sensible double rooms, two having built in wardrobes and the master having its own private en-suite shower. The remaining bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom.
This delightful home further benefits from a fitted kitchen which opens into the dining room, gas central heating and double glazing.
The gardens in all total approximately one third of an acre and comprise numerous seating areas, a vegetable plot and greenhouse, stocked flower and shrub beds with a backdrop of distant trees.
The front provides plenty of parking with a driveway that leads to the detached double garage. From the garage an internal door leads to an office/workshop with power and light.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: tbc