- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & INCREDIBLY STYLISH FAMILY HOME
- QUIET & PEACEFUL LOCATION & CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & SHOP
- WONDERFUL 50 FT WEST FACING PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- FLEXIBLE & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION WITH 2 BEDROOMS OVER 2 FLOORS
- 2 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (en-suite to master bedroom)
- VERY USEFUL HOME OFFICE/POSSIBLE BEDROOM 5 IF NEEDED
- LOVELY BRIGHT OPEN PLAN DESIGN OVERLOOKING THE GARDEN
- SUPERB GARDEN ROOM/ADDITIONAL RECEPTION ROOM
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & DETACHED TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE
Tenure: FreeholdA lovely quiet and peaceful position, a private garden, perfect for outdoor entertaining, and plenty of parking, are just a few features of this exceptional detached chalet home. This delightful property has been extensively and stylishly improved by the current owners and provides both spacious and flexible accommodation, with two first floor and two ground floor bedrooms. There is also a very useful home office or possible 5th bedroom, essential for a family home nowadays.
The main focal point however, is the wonderful full width, garden facing open plan sitting/dining room, which is also open plan to a lovely modern fitted kitchen. The kitchen has been well planned and is fitted in a range of modern, sleek white units with solid wood worktops and contrasting splashbacks. From the dining area is a peaceful garden room where you can sit and enjoy the private landscaped grounds.
The welcoming L-shaped entrance hall has stairs to the first floor landing where there are two bedrooms and a cloakroom. The hall in turn leads to the two remaining ground floor bedrooms, the home office/bedroom5 and a contemporary style family bathroom.
The master bedroom (located on the ground floor) benefits from its own private en-suite shower room.
This wonderful home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and stylish plantation shutters to the front.
The rear garden is a particular feature, enjoying a sunny westerly aspect and is wonderfully mature and private. It measures approximately 50 in length (max). It is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked flower and shrub beds. From the New England style garden room is a paved sun terrace. The detached tandem length garage can also be found in the garden. The front provides plenty of off road parking and twin timber gates that then lead to the garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: C