- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK A VIEWING
- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER SEMI-RURAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT POTENTIAL TO IMPROVE & EXTEND IF REQUIRED (subject to consent)
- STUNNING VIEWS OVER FARMLAND TO THE REAR
- 4 BEDROOMS, 3 RECEPTIONS & 2 BATH/SHOWER
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- LOVELY OPEN GARDEN, EXTENSIVE PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
- IDEAL POSITION CLOSE TO FOREST FOR WALKING CYCLING OR RUNNING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THIS CHARMING HOUSE HAS TO OFFER
Tenure: FreeholdBeautiful farmland views to the rear, extensive parking and a double garage, are just a few features of this spacious detached family home
Located in a sought-after semi-rural village location, this delightful property is perfect for a family who wish to create their dream home. Whilst the property has been well cared for, it still offers excellent potential to further improve and extend (subject to the relevant consent). Other similar homes in the road have extended out to the rear and above the garage.
Both the bright and spacious sitting room and the formal dining room enjoy views of the rear gardens and open fields beyond.
The kitchen has been fitted in a range of modern shaker style units with contrasting worktops and splashbacks. Adjoining the kitchen is a really useful breakfast/utility room, which if required could actually be converted into an office for anyone wishing to work from home. Internal access to the garage from the breakfast/utility room is via a rear lobby.
The first floor lights host to four well proportioned bedrooms serviced by a modern white family bathroom.
This flexible and versatile home further benefits from a downstairs shower room/cloakroom, gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and primarily laid to lawn with a paved seating area. To the front is an extensive driveway and parking/turning area leading to the front door and onto the attached double garage, which has twin up and over doors power and light. The remainder of the front is laid to lawn.