- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO BOOK A VIEWING
- SUPERB SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO MOORS VALLEY & CASTLEMAN TRAIL
- INCREDIBLY FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION IDEAL FOR A GROWING FAMILY OR ANNEXE REQUIREMENT
- EXTENSIVE PARKING AND ATTACHED GARAGE WITH ADJOINING OFFICE/BEDROOM
- 5/6 BEDROOMS & 3 SLEEK MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS ( one en-suite)
- 3/4 VERSATILE RECEPTION ROOMS
- IMPRESSIVE MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH DRESSING AREA & 5-PIECE EN-SUITE
- VICTORIAN STYLE CONSERVATORY WITH DELIGHTFUL GARDEN VIEWS
- LOVELY PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDENS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE HOW THIS HOME CAN BE USED
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful private and mature plot, extensive parking and attached garage, are just a few features of this imposing detached family home. This impressive property offers bright, spacious and incredibly flexible accommodation with up to six bedrooms possible, with three being on the first floor and three on the ground floor. The master bedroom can be found on the ground floor with a large walk-through dressing area and private modern 5-piece en-suite bath/shower room. The bedroom also has access to a delightful Victorian style conservatory.
The heart of this versatile home is the stunning open plan kitchen/dining/day room. This superb space has been designed to work with a modern familys requirements, with a beautifully fitted contemporary style kitchen with built-in high quality appliances and contrasting worktops and splashbacks. In addition to the kitchen/dining/day room there is also a cosy and comfortable sitting room with large picture window and coal effect gas fire. An important feature if you just want a bit of privacy. Completing the ground floor accommodation is a sleek modern fitted shower room, access to a large walk-through utility area (from the kitchen) which in turn leads to the fourth reception/sixth bedroom.
The first floor lies host to a large landing with three further bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom.
This lovely family home further benefits from gas central heating double glazing and a welcoming central reception hall.
The rear garden is enclosed by panel fencing and is primarily laid to lawn with a block paved entertainment terrace and randomly planted trees and shrubs. Access to the front can be found by a side path. The front has been designed with ease of maintenance in mind with an extensive parking and turning area which in turn leads to the attached single garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F (East Dorset)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: C