- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- INCREDIBLY STYLISH & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- VERY FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS OVER TWO FLOORS
- THREE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (one en-suite)
- BREATH-TAKING RECEPTION/DINING HALL
- STUNNING VAULTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- DELIGHTFUL CONSERVATORY OVERLOOKING THE GARDENS
- LOVELY LARGE PRIVATE 75' GARDEN PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING
- EXTENSIVE PARKING WITH A CARRIAGE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE/OFFICE (partly converted)
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS CHARMING HOME
Tenure: FreeholdA delightful 75 south westerly facing rear garden, plenty of parking and a really useful part converted garage/office, are just a few features of this beautifully presented and very stylish family home that is ideally located within easy walking distance of Ringwood Town Centre.
This stunning property offers both spacious and flexible accommodation with four double bedrooms set over the ground and first floors (two first floor and two ground floor).
On entering the property you are met by a simply beautiful reception/dining hall with oak/glass staircase and LED lighting. This impressive room is the perfect entertaining space and gives you easy access to the entire ground floor accommodation.
The vaulted kitchen/breakfast room is fitted in a range of cream gloss fronted units with contrasting wooden worktops and splashbacks. Built in appliances include a stainless steel double oven, electric hob and integrated dishwasher.
The remainder of the ground floor comprises a cosy sitting room, two double bedrooms served by a modern shower room and a lovely conservatory/garden room.
The first floor lies host to two further bedrooms, a master suite with private en-suite shower room and a further double bedroom and a contemporary style family bathroom.
This delightful property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and extends to approximately 75 in length. There is a large paved sun terrace ideal for alfresco dining in addition to a covered seating area. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing with various mature trees and shrubs.
The rear of the garage has recently been converted into a really useful office. It is insulated and heated for year round use, which is an important feature in light of the number of people that now choose to work from home.
To the front is a large carriage driveway providing extensive parking. This in turn leads to the side entrance and the garage, which has an up and over door, power and light and space to store bikes and garden furniture etc.