- NO CHAIN, CALL HEARNES TO ARRANGE A VIEWING & FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- STUNNING, CONTEMPORARY STYLE FAMILY HOME IN SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT BUILT APPROXIMATELY 10 YRS AGO
- LOVELY PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDENS
- 2 COVERED PARKING SPACES & ADDITIONAL USEFUL SECURE STORAGE
- INCREDIBLY SPACIOUS & FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- SUPERB HIGH QUALITY FULLY FITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS SET OVER TWO LEVELS
- 3 SLEEK CONTEMPORARY STYLE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (one en-suite)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING & SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE & QUALITY OF THIS DELIGHTFUL HOME
Tenure: FreeholdA peaceful and sought after location, plenty of parking and a private enclosed garden, are just a few features of this beautifully presented townhouse that is being offered with vacant possession/no chain.
This select development was built approximately 10 years ago by a renowned local developer who is known for his stylish architecture, creative design and high quality finish.
Located at the very back of Cedar Gate, this property has a wonderfully private enclosed rear garden, two covered parking spaces and two very useful secure storage sheds, perfect for bikes, garden furniture etc.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a lovely cosy sitting room, a downstairs bedroom with adjoining contemporary style shower room and a stunning open plan kitchen/dining room. The kitchen/dining room in our opinion form the hub of this home, it has been comprehensively fitted in a range of sleek gloss fronted units with contrasting solid granite worktops and upstands. Appliances include a built-in Neff oven and hob, an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer. Being open plan to the dining room and overlooking the garden, this room really is a place you would spend most of the day, retiring to the sitting room only for the evening.
The first floor comprises two further double bedrooms one with built-in wardrobes (the master having its own private en-suite shower room) and a modern family bathroom with over bath shower unit and glass shower screen.
This delightful home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, cool ceramic tiled flooring throughout most of the ground floor and a security alarm system.
The rear garden is enclosed and offers high degrees of privacy and seclusion with a paved terrace, area of lawn and stocked shrub borders.
To the front and adjacent the property are two generous covered parking spaces and two secure lock-up storage sheds.