- CALL HEARNES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
- SIMPLY STUNNING DETACHED NEW BUILD COTTAGE WITH 10 YEAR GUARANTEE DESIGNED BY RICHARD ASHTON
- FANTASTIC LOCATION IN THE VERY HEART OF FORDINGBRIDGE, CLOSE TO SHOPS BARS RESTAURANTS & TRAVEL
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN DESIGN WITH STUNNING HIGH QUALITY FITTED KITCHEN & SEPARATE UTILITTY ROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH A FABULOUS VAULTED & BEAMED CEILING TO THE MASTER
- 2 SLEEK MODERN SHOWER ROOMS BUT SYMPATHETIC TO THE DESIGN & CHARACTER
- EXTENSIVE & VERY USEFUL STORAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED & CENTRALLY HEATED (underfloor to the ground floor)
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE & ENCLOSED COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN WHICH COULD ALSO PROVIDE LIMITED PARKING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY, STYLE & FEEL OF THIS HOME. NO CHAIN.
Tenure: FreeholdAn incredibly sought-after town centre location, vacant possession and a delightful private courtyard style garden, are just a few features of this exceptional detached home that has been cleverly designed by renowned architect Richard Ashton, known for his sympathetic designs and works with Listed Buildings.
Located in the very heart of the New Forest town of Fordingbridge, this fabulous property is a perfect second/holiday home, downsize or even first time buy. It offers spacious and flexible accommodation with two double bedrooms laid out over both the ground and first floors.
On the ground floor is a guest suite/second bedroom with private en-suite shower and built-in storage. The master bedroom can be found on the first floor and has the most amazing feeling of light and space, with a feature vaulted and Douglas fir beamed ceiling, a dual aspect and walk-in wardrobe. The remainder of the first floor comprises a lovely large shower room and adjoining useful utility room.
The ground floor further lies host to a superb open plan kitchen/living space with high quality hard wearing wood effect flooring. The kitchen has been comprehensively fitted in a range of shelved wall and floor mounted units with contrasting quartz worktops and upstands and subtle LED lighting. High quality appliances include an induction hob, matching oven and integrated dishwasher and fridge and freezer.
This delightful stylish home further benefits from gas central heating (underfloor to the ground floor), double glazing and a 10 year building warranty/guarantee.
Outside are twin lockable timber gates that lead to a lovely, enclosed courtyard style garden which is perfect to sit in and unwind at the end of a busy day. This space could also be used as parking for a small car/motorcycle.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: tbc
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: B