- CALL TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW AND FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- IMPROVED BY CURRENT OWNERS BUT STILL OFFERS EXCELLENT POTENTIAL TO FURTHER IMPROVE/EXTEND
- WONDERFUL SPACIOUS DETACHED BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER PEACEFUL LOCATION
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FEATURE BAY WINDOWS
- REFITTED CONTEMPORARY STYLE BATHROOM
- VERY USEFUL SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS FULL WIDTH SITTING ROOM & ADJOINING CONSERVATORY
- LOVELY LARGE LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH SUN TERRACE & CHILDRENS PLAY AREA
- EXTENSIVE PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
Tenure: FreeholdA lovely private landscaped rear garden extending to approximately 65 foot in length, extensive parking and a detached garage, are just a few features of this well presented detached bungalow, that whilst having been improved by the current owners, still offers fantastic potential to further improve/extend (subject to the necessary consents). The seller has even had plans drafted for an extension which are available to view if required.
Located in a peaceful residential road, close to the schools and local shop, this delightful property is perfect for a growing family who want to create their dream home.
There are two very generous double bedrooms, both with large square bay windows, a very useful utility room and refitted contemporary style bathroom with rainfall over bath shower head.
There is a good sized modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, a large full-width sitting room and adjoining conservatory.
This property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden has been landscaped and now has a relaxing sandstone paved terrace, children's bark chip play area and a large expanse of lawn.
To the front is extensive parking and a driveway that leads to the detached single garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D New Forest
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: D