- CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- SIMPLY STUNNING DETACHED COTTAGE ON PRIVATE PLOT APPROACHING 0.5 ACRES
- BREATH-TAKING & FAR REACHING VIEWS TO THE REAR OVER FIELDS
- EXTENSIVELY & TASTEFULLY IMPROVED & EXTENDED BY THE CURRENT OWNERS
- 4 BEDROOMS & SLEEK MODERN RE-FITTED FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM
- FORMAL DINING ROOM & WONDERFUL COSY SITTING ROOM WITH LOGBURNER
- FABULOUS BRIGHT & SPACIOUS ORANGERY WITH FABULOUS VIEWS
- DELIGHTFUL FITTED KITCHEN, SYMPATHETIC TO THE PROPERTY & ADJOINING UTILITY ROOM & WC
- OUTBUILDINGS, EXTENSIVE PARKING , TURNING, DOUBLE GARAGE & DOUBLE OAK FRAMED CARPORT
- WONDERFUL COUNTRY WALKS LITERALLY YARDS AWAY WITH A BRIDLE PATH TO POTTERNE PARK
Tenure: FreeholdA beautiful, private and mature plot approaching 0.5 acres, extensive parking, double garage and a double carport, are just a few features of this gorgeous, detached cottage, that has been extensively, sympathetically and tastefully improved by the current owners.
Having just been decorated externally this simply stunning home is now ready for sale. It sits comfortably within its fabulous plot and affords breath-taking views to the rear over fields from the principal rooms.
When sitting in the recently completed orangery, you get the feeling of being in the middle of nowhere, with uninterrupted semi-rural views. Its a lovely spot to sit in, relax and unwind at the end of a busy day.
The ground floor briefly comprises a welcoming reception hall, formal beamed dining room and wonderful cosy sitting room with log burner. Throughout these rooms is warm oak flooring.
The kitchen has been cleverly designed to make the very best use of the space on offer, with cream shaker style units, metro tiled splashbacks and solid granite worktops, complimented by quarry style tiled flooring. The adjoining utility follows a similar theme with a very useful cloakroom/wc.
The first floor lies host to a sleek, modern re-fitted bath/shower room which serves four well-proportioned bedrooms. Again, there are delightful views to be had from all rooms.
This impressive family home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, character beamed ceilings and latch style doors.
A remotely operated five-bar gate leads to the sweeping gravelled driveway, in turn leading to a large double garage and adjoining oak framed carport. The gardens are primarily laid to lawn and extend to four sides of the property.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E Dorset (east Dorset)
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: D