- VIEWINGS AVAILABLE FROM 18TH MAY, CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
- WONDERFUL, SPACIOUS & IMPECCABLY PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- FANTASTIC LOCATION CLOSE TO BEAUTIFUL LAKE & FOREST WALKS
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 3 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS (2 en-suite)
- LOVELY LARGE SITTING ROOM & FORMAL DINING ROOM
- WELL-PLANNED, FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM OPENING INTO GARDENS
- SEPARATE USEFUL UTILITY ROOM
- DELIGHTFUL PRIVATE & MATURE REAR GARDEN
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE & PLENTY OF PARKING
- FIRST TIME TO MARKET SINCE NEW (circa 1998)
Tenure: FreeholdAn incredibly popular and sought-after location, plenty of parking and a lovely private rear garden, are just a few features of this impeccably presented, executive style family home that has been owned and enjoyed by the same family since new (circa 1998).
Located just a few hundred metres from beautiful lakeside and forest walks, this well presented property is perfect for a family wanting a home that still offers potential to improve or extend.
The ground floor lies host to a bright and spacious sitting room, a formal dining room and fitted kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining utility room. It is the dining room and kitchen that offers the potential to turn into an open plan kitchen/dining room that would open out onto the garden.
The first floor lies host to five double bedrooms, two having private en-suite facilities and a four-piece family bathroom.
This delightful family home further benefits from a downstairs cloakroom/wc, gas central heating and double glazing.
The rear garden measures approximately 50 feet by 38 feet and is mainly laid to lawn with paved terrace, ideal for alfresco dining.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F New Forest
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: tbc