- CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN HIGHLY REGARDED HEATHERSTONE GRANGE BELLWAY DEVELOPMENT
- RESIDUE OF 10 YEAR NHBC GUARANTEE EXPIRE 2028
- FANTASTIC LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL WALKS, FIELDS & PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY
- 4 WELL-PROPORTIONED DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH BUILT-IN WARDROBES)
- 2 SLEEK MODERN BATHROOMS (EN-SUITE TO MASTER) & GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/DAY ROOM & SEPARATE SITTING ROOM
- LOVELY LANDSCAPED, PRIVATE GARDENS WITH DIRECT ACCESS INTO GARAGE
- PLENTY OF PARKING & LARGE SINGLE GARAGE
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS PROPERTY & ITS PRIZED POSITION
Tenure: FreeholdA lovely enclosed rear garden, plenty of parking and a large single garage, are just a few features of this stylish, detached family home, located on the highly regarded Heatherstone Grange (by Bellway Homes) development.
Positioned close to open fields, a play park, lovely local walks and public rights of way, this property is perfect for a young/growing family.
The heart of the ground floor accommodation is the superb, open plan kitchen/dining/day room. The kitchen area is comprehensively fitted in a range of contemporary style units with contrasting worktops and high quality AEG appliances (fridge freezer dishwasher oven & hob). This incredibly well-planned space opens out onto and enjoys views of the gardens. The remainder of the ground floor comprises a very useful downstairs WC, a large, full-length sitting room with feature fireplace and easily maintained Amtico flooring.
The first floor lies host to four generous double bedrooms (the master with built-in wardrobes and a private en-suite shower room) and a crisp white family bathroom.
This delightful property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and the residue of a 10 year NHBC guarantee (expires 2028).
The village of Bransgore lies on the edge of the New Forest, within easy reach by car of popular beaches and the towns of Ringwood, Christchurch and Bournemouth. The village boasts a well-regarded primary school, sports field and children's playground, as well as many woodland walks nearby.
The nearby picturesque village of Burley boasts a range of boutique shops, restaurants, a dispensing GP surgery and two public houses. Burley also enjoys an active village community with a village hall, cricket club and a popular 9 hole golf course.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E New Forest
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING: B