- CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW IN VERY SOUGHT-AFTER CUL-DE-SAC ROAD
- CONVENIENT FOR ACCESS TO A31 WITH THE CASTLEMAN TRAILWAY WITHIN A FEW HUNDRED YARDS
- INCREDIBLY BRIGHT, SPACIOUS & FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS & 3 MODERN BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- 2 FORMAL RECEPTION ROOMS & LOVELY DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- STUNNING, ESTABLISHED & PRIVATE GARDENS EXTENDING TO APPROXIMATELY 100 FOOT IN LENGTH
- EXTENSIVE PARKING, LARGE GARAGE AND WORKSHOP/OFFICE
- GARDEN LODGE/SUMMER HOUSE SET WITHIN THE GROUNDS
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS FINE HOME & ITS DELIGHTFUL POSITION
Tenure: FreeholdAn incredibly popular and convenient location, being within a few hundred yards of the Castleman Trail, plenty of useful parking and a simply stunning, established rear garden, are just a few features of this beautifully presented, detached bungalow, located with a sought-after no through, cul-de-sac road.
Positioned upon an established, private and elevated plot that backs onto private woodland, this delightful property offers both spacious and flexible accommodation.
There are three very well-proportioned double bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes) and three modern bath/shower rooms.
The remainder of the principal accommodation comprises a generous and comfortable sitting room with casement doors leading to the formal dining room, a wonderful conservatory and thoughtfully laid out kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen has been designed to make the very best use of the space on offer with sleek modern units with contrasting granite worktops and high quality built in dishwasher.
This impressive home further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and a separate utility room situated off the rear of the garage.
The garden backs onto private woodland and extends to around 100 foot in length. It has been meticulously maintained and landscaped, incorporating a peaceful area with timber summer house/home office. The gardens can be accessed by doors from the conservatory, kitchen and garage/utility room.
To the front is a block paved driveway providing extensive parking. This in turn leads to the attached garage with remotely operated up and over door. Within the garage is a partitioned section which could double as a workshop or office. From the rear of the garage is a door into the utility room which has a range of useful units and sink. A door leads from the utility room out into the garden and a further door opens into a shower room/wc.