INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A stunning 2 double bedroom duplex apartment with a superb 23’ southerly balcony, set on the second and top floors with use of a communal gym in this contemporary and stylish development. Set opposite Poole Park and half a mile from Ashley Cross.
A stunning 2 double bedroom duplex apartment with a superb 23’ southerly balcony, set on the second and top floors with use of a communal gym in this contemporary and stylish development. Set opposite Poole Park and half a mile from Ashley Cross, this superb apartment also includes a contemporary shower room, an allocated parking space (visible from the lounge) electric heating via slimline radiators and double glazing.
• Contemporary 2 double bedroom second and third floor duplex apartment
• Generous 23’4” x 3’10” balcony accessed from the stylish lounge
• High quality laminate flooring throughout the lounge, kitchen and entrance hall
• Superb kitchen fitted with high gloss white units with complimentary work tops, grey tiled splashback and includes an induction hob, single oven, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes
• Contemporary shower room situated on the first floor with Duravit sanitaryware, Grohe flush system, double shower and PIR sensor system, allowing lights to come on automatically
• Lower floor cloakroom
• Electric heating via slimline, modern radiators; double glazing
• Allocated parking space (visible from lounge)
• The Metropolitan was completed in 2016 and overlooks Poole Park. The iconic building used to be a Police Station and has been converted into 52 luxury apartments over 4 floors. The developers have maintained the 1920’s art deco look throughout the building which benefits from a security entryphone system and superbly equipped communal gymnasium
Poole Park is just over 150 ft away and offers play areas for children, The Ark which is a soft play centre, a restaurant and café, Poole Town Centre is within three quarters of a mile and has a variety of shops, restaurants and bars. Ashley Cross is just half a mile away with its variety of shops, bars and restaurants as well as a mainline railway station with services to Southampton and London.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATE: D
Term of Lease: 125 years from 2015
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £1,500 Per Annum
Ground Rent: Approximately £250 Per Annum
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.