INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A spacious 1 double bedroom, purpose built, third floor retirement apartment for over 65’s, set in the East Wing of this desirable Melton Court Development. This well thought out retirement living complex and includes lovely communal gardens, communal lounge, communal dining room which serves lunch 7 days a week and staff on site 24hrs a day.
A spacious 1 double bedroom, purpose built, third floor retirement apartment for over 65’s, set in the East Wing of this desirable Melton Court Development. This well thought out retirement living complex and includes lovely communal gardens, communal lounge, communal dining room which serves lunch 7 days a week and staff on site 24hrs a day. The apartment is located less than 200 metres away from a Tesco Superstore, and less than half a mile away from a Lidl store and Branksome Train Station with direct links to London, with Westbourne Shopping area a similar distance in the other direction.
• Purpose built third floor apartment for the over 65’s
• 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Light and airy lounge with a large window to the rear
• Kitchen overlooking the garden including integrated oven, fridge/freezer, electric hob and space for a small breakfast table
• No forward chain and probate granted
• Electric heating & double glazing
• Communal parking & visitor parking
• Passenger lift
• Staff on site 24hrs a day
• Built in 1996, Melton Court is CQC registered and consists of 90 apartments in 2 buildings, with 44 apartments in the ‘East Wing’ and 46 in the ‘West Wing’
• There are communal lounges in both blocks,
• Subsidised 3 course lunches are served in the dining room from £9 – 7 days a week with waitress service, morning & afternoon teas are also available with no charge
• There are 31 different activities a week including carpet boules, tapestry class, exercise class, bingo, film evenings, bridge evenings, canine caring, prayer group, desert Island Disc just to mention a few
• Communal laundry service (charged at £2 for use of machine)
• Ironing service available at £11.75 an hour
• Buggy charging available (charged at £2 an hour)
Just along the road is a large Tesco store and Westbourne is ½ a mile away with its range of local cafes, independent shops, restaurants, and bars. Branksome Train Station is also within ½ a mile and is less than a 2 hour journey to London Waterloo. The gorgeous Branksome Beach is within 1 ½ miles, which is a beautiful walk through Branksome Chine. Bournemouth Town Centre is within 1½ miles and Poole Town Centre is within 3½ miles.
Term of Lease: 99 years from 1996 (extendable up to 125 years for a cost of £300)
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £601.70 Per Calendar Month – this includes building insurance & water charges etc
Ground Rent: N/A
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATE: B
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.