INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A well-presented second floor retirement apartment which benefits from a modern kitchen, bathroom and has modern internal décor throughout. The owners are presently in the process of fitting new carpets. The flat has a large walk in storage cupboard, and the owners have recently extended the lease. This superb town centre apartment is for 60’s and over, located opposite Poole Park and is just a few hundred yards from Poole Town Centre. The property is vacant with no forward chain.
• 1 bedroom second floor apartment with lift accessing all floors
• Modern kitchen and good size sitting room with views over Poole Town
• Modern bathroom with white suite
• Newly extended lease with 145 years remaining
• Good sized walk in storage cupboard
• Recently repainted throughout and new carpets to be fitted.
• Gas central heating & double glazing
• Communal parking areas
• Guest room available at £10 per person per night
• Communal laundry room, lounge and games room
• Very friendly house manager who works from 8:30am to 1pm Monday to Friday who organises various outings and theme evenings such as scrabble on Thursday, darts on a Tuesday, afternoon teas and gardeners club in the summer.
• 24hr in house emergency team – pull cords in kitchen, lounge, bedroom 1 and wet room
• Pets allowed by permission
• Buckingham Court is a development of 38 apartments set over 3 floors with security entry phone system and passenger lifts
The property is ideally located to enjoy the amenities that Poole has to offer with the Dolphin Shopping Centre just 500 yards away. The Lighthouse Theatre is just around the corner and is popular with many of the residents. If you require transport, the circular bus route stops opposite the flat. The public swimming pool is approximately 300 yards away and Poole Hospital is approximately 600 yards away. Poole Park, Baiter Park, Whitecliff and Poole Quay provide beautiful views and they are linked by a waterside footpath.
Term of Lease: Approximately 145 years remaining
Maintenance Charges: £235 Per Calendar month
Ground Rent: Approximately £30 Per Annum
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B EPC RATING: C
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.