INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A third floor 1 bedroom retirement flat in this conveniently located development for the over 55’s opposite Poole Park. The flat is vacant and offered with no forward chain. Offering a lovely lounge/dining room with views across roof tops and beyond, a modern kitchen and shower room. Homedene House benefits from a communal lounge, guest suite, as well as communal well tendered gardens.
• Third floor 1 bedroom flat in a superb town centre location
• Lovely size lounge/dining room with views from the lounge across roof tops and beyond
• Modern kitchen with fridge/freezer
• White modern internal doors
• Large storage cupboard in the hallway
• Fully fitted shower room
• Lots of integrated storage in the bedroom
• Immaculately clean and well-presented inside
• Electric heating and double glazing
• Vacant with no forward chain
• Development for the over 55’s with a house manager there Monday to Friday 9-4
• Communal guest lounge, guest suite and laundry room
• Communal parking
• Pet friendly development
• Secure area for mobility scooters with electric supply
• Excellent location opposite Poole Park
This property is ideally located to enjoy the amenities that Poole has to offer with the Town Centre just half a mile away. The Lighthouse Theatre is just around the corner and is very popular with the residents. If you require transport, the circular bus route stops opposite the flat. The public swimming pool and Poole Hospital are within 500m. Poole Park, Baiter Park, Whitecliff and Poole Quay provide beautiful views and linked by a waterside footpath.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A EPC RATING: C
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £3,000 Per Annum
Ground Rent: Approximately £350 Per Annum
Leasehold: Approximately 56 years remaining
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.