INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT WITH WINDOW IN THE KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM, SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER BLOCK CONVENIENTLY LOCATED WITHIN A LEVEL WALK OF THE TOWN CENTRE.
A spacious ground floor retirement apartment with window in the kitchen and shower room, situated in a sought after block conveniently located within a level walk of the town centre.
• Constructed by McCarthy & Stone with well planned accommodation
• House Manager, residents lounge, laundry room and guest accommodation for hire
• Entrance hallway with large cupboard/airing cupboard
• Good size sitting/dining room with casement door opening on to a small area of communal garden
• Fitted kitchen with view overlooking the front of the property
• Spacious bedroom with recessed mirror fronted wardrobe
• Fully tiled shower room with walk in shower
• Delightful communal gardens
• Communal residents and visitors parking on a first come first served basis
• NO FORWARD CHAIN
• Tenure: We understand from the vendor the lease is 125 year dating from 1st January 1995
• Service charge: We understand from the vendor the service charges for 1.9.20 – 28.2.21 are £1,212.25
• Ground rent: We understand from the vendor is £275 every six months
Saville Court is situated approximately one mile from Wimborne town centre which offers an extensive range of shops, cafes and restaurants with quaint streets, charming river walkways and historical courtyards.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: CAGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.