INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A well presented one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment situated within a stone’s throw and easy level walking distance of Wimborne Square. NO FORWARD CHAIN. Executors sale - Grant of Probate received.
A well presented one bedroom ground floor retirement apartment situated within a stone’s throw and easy level walking distance of Wimborne Square. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
• Communal entrance hallway with security entrance phone system
• Entrance hallway with storage cupboards
• Spacious sitting room with view overlooking courtyard garden for flats one and two only
• Kitchen off sitting room with range of base and eye level units, space for appliances, window
• Good size bedroom with built in wardrobes and front aspect window overlooking communal patio area
• Shower room with shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash hand basin and WC
• Double glazing and night storage heating
• Outside patio area for flats one and two
• Residents scheme Manager, communal laundry room and parking on a first come first serve basis
• Tenure is Leasehold: We understand from the vendor the property is held on a one hundred year lease commencing from 1987, ie., 66 years remaining
• Service charge: We understand from the vendor is £1,115 per six month period
• Ground rent: We understand from the vendor is £163.50 per six month period
• Building insurance: We understand from the vendor is £269.98 annually
The location of the property combines the advantage of town with easy access to open countryside and the river Stour nearby. Wimborne town centre is within easy walking distance where there are a number of shops, restaurants, public houses and the popular Tivoli theatre.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A EPC RATING: CAGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.