INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
This SUPERBLY POSITIONED AND WELL PRESENTED one double bedroom ground floor retirement apartment has its OWN PRIVATE PATIO and now comes to the market OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN. Homelands House is a retirement development for residents over the age of 60. This particular apartment is located in the heart of the development and not only has its own patio area enjoys a pleasant outlook over the BEAUTIFULLY KEPT COMMUNAL GARDENS. Homelands House is also CONVENIENTLY LOCATED approximately 200 metres from Ferndown’s town centre.
This superbly positioned and well presented one double bedroom ground floor retirement apartment has its own private patio and now comes to the market offered with no onward chain.
Homelands House is a retirement development for residents over the age of 60. This particular apartment is located in the heart of the development and not only has its own patio area enjoys a pleasant outlook over the beautifully kept communal gardens. Homelands House is also conveniently located approximately 200 metres from Ferndown’s town centre.
• One bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with its own patio and offered with no chain
• Entrance hall with walk-in airing cupboard/storage cupboard
• Good size lounge/dining room with a stone built feature fireplace, exposed artificial ceiling beams, ample space for dining table and chairs and archway through to the kitchen and door opening onto a patio area
• Patio area is a delightful spot which faces an easterly aspect and enjoys a pleasant outlook over the beautiful kept communal gardens
• Kitchen incorporating roll top worksurfaces, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, sink unit, fully tiled walls
• The bedroom is a good size bedroom benefitting from an excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, bedside cabinets, dressing table and drawer storage
• Family bathroom incorporating a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls
Homelands House benefits from a residents lounge, two guest suites, a laundry room and well maintained communal gardens. Homelands house also has a House Manager who can be accessed by various points within the property in case of emergency. For periods when the House Manager is off duty there is a 24hour Careline Response System. Entertainment is regularly arranged for the residents for a small fee and many other clubs and activities are available.
LEASE: 59 Years remaining
GROUND RENT: £424 per annum
MAINTENANCE: £867 every 6 months
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTE: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.