INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
This SUPERBLY POSITIONED and recently MODERNISED one double bedroom GROUNDFLOOR retirement apartment has its own PRIVATE PATIO AREA and is conveniently located approximately 200 METRES FROM FERNDOWN'S TOWN CENTRE. Homelands house is a retirement development for residents aged over the age of 60.
This superbly positioned and recently modernised one double bedroom ground floor retirement apartment has its own private patio area and is conveniently located approximately 200 metres from Ferndown’s town centre.
Homelands house is a retirement development for residents aged over the age of 60. This particular apartment is located in the heart of the development and has its own private patio area which enjoys a pleasant outlook over the communal gardens.
• Recently modernised one double bedroom ground floor retirement apartment with a patio area
• Entrance hall with a walk-in airing cupboard/storage cupboard
• Good size lounge/dining room with an exposed stone fireplace, ample space for dining table and chairs, double glaze door leading out onto the patio area and archway leading through to the kitchen
• The kitchen has recently been refitted and incorporates ample worktops, good range of base and wall units, recess for fridge/freezer, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fully tiled walls
• The bedroom is a good size double bedroom benefitting from a single and double fitted wardrobe
• Recently refitted shower room finished in a stylish white suite incorporating a multi-jetted shower cubicle with chrome raindrop shower head and separate shower attachment, WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, fully tiled walls
• Homelands house benefits from a residents lounge, two guest suites, a laundry room and well maintained communal gardens
• Homelands house also has a house manager who can be accessed by various points within the property in case of emergency
• The periods when the house manager is off duty there is a 24 hour Careline response system. Entertainment is regularly arranged through residents for a small fee and many other clubs and activities are available
LEASE: 59 Years Remaining (approximately)
MAINTENANCE: £867 every 6 months
GROUND RENT: £424 per annum
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTE: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.