INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
** FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION ** Pre-Auction offers considered ** One double bedroom first floor retirement apartment with no onward chain. Lounge/dining room, modern kitchen and bathroom. Communal facilities and grounds, residents and visitors parking.
This conveniently located one double bedroomed first floor apartment has a lift and is offered with immediate vacant possession. St Georges Court is conveniently located approximately 400 meters from Ferndown town centre.
• One double bedroomed first floor retirement apartment with a lift
• Good sized entrance hall with meter cupboard and a walk-in cupboard
• 19’ Lounge/dining room with living flame coal effect electric fire with attractive surround, ample space for dining table and chairs, double doors leading into the kitchen
• Modern kitchen incorporating roll top work surfaces, base and wall units, integrated oven, hob and extractor, recess for fridge and freezer, tiled splashback
• 19’ Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom incorporating a panelled bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, fully tiled walls
• Further benefits include double glazing, electric heating
• There is a 24 hour careline response system with pull cords in each room.
• St Georges Court has an onsite house manager
• Communal facilities include a residents lounge, kitchen, guest suite, laundry room and refuse area
• There is an area designated to residents and visitors parking along with beautiful kept gardens
• Lease restrictions: First occupant must be aged 60 years or over and the second occupant must be 55 years or over
Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities.
LEASE: 125 Years from 2001
MAINTENANCE: £1,330 every 6 months
GROUND RENT: TBC
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: B
This property is for sale via Online Auction. This is a modern twist on the traditional auction room sale where buyers can bid for the property via an online platform. The winning bidder, assuming the reserve is met, is granted exclusivity of the property at the winning bid price for 28 days in which they must exchange, or the vendor is free to remarket the property and the reservation fee will not be returned. The auction will run for 3 hours on a set date and time chosen by the vendor of the property. Upon completion of a successful auction the winning bidder will be required to pay a non-refundable reservation fee of 3% inclusive of VAT of the winning bid in addition to the purchase price subject to a minimum fee of £4,800 inclusive of VAT. The auction is powered and carried out by Whoobid and is subject to terms & conditions which will form part of the auction pack which will be available to download for free once produced by the vendors legal representatives. We strongly recommend that you review the legal documents prior to bidding and seek legal advice. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE RESERVATION FEES ARE PAYABLE IN ADDITION TO THE SALE PRICE.
Fees paid to the auctioneer may be considered as part of the chargeable consideration and may attract stamp duty liability. Bidders will be required to register in order to download the ‘legal pack’, if you choose to bid on the property, you will be required to complete further identity checks for anti-money laundering purposes, provide card and solicitors details before you are able to place a bid. Properties may be sold prior to public auction if an offer is accepted by the vendors.
**Guide price - This is an indication of the seller’s minimum expectations at auction and is not necessarily the figure the property will achieve but acts as a guide, prices are subject to change prior to the auction.
**Reserve price - Most auctions will be subject to a reserve price, if this figure is not achieved during the auction, then the property will not be sold. In normal circumstances the reserve price should be no more than 10% above the guide price.
Agents Note: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.