INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A well presented second floor one bedroom retirement apartment with an extended lease and lift access. Homelands House benefits from a residents lounge, guest suites, laundry rooms, 24 hour Careline response system and communal grounds. Offered with no onward chain.
This superbly positioned and well presented one double bedroom second floor retirement apartment has an extended lease and is conveniently located approximately 300 metres from Ferndown town centre. There is lift access to the apartment.
Homelands House is a retirement development for residents aged 60 or over. This particular apartment enjoys a secluded position and a pleasant view over the communal grounds.
• A well presented second floor retirement apartment with an extended lease and lift access
• Entrance hall with a walk-in airing/storage cupboard
• Good sized lounge/diner with ample space for dining table and chairs, double glazed window and archway leading to the kitchen area
• The kitchen has ample worktops, good range of base and wall units, recess for fridge freezer, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, partly tiled walls, window
• The bedroom is a good sized double benefitting from carpets, double fitted wardrobe, window overlooking the communal grounds
• The shower room is finished in a white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower and WC. Medicine cabinet and vanity mirror
• Further benefits: Entry phone intercom system, double glazing and residents and guest parking
Homeland House benefits from a residents lounge, two guest suites, two laundry rooms and well maintained communal gardens. Homelands House also has a House Manager who can be accessed by various points within the property in case of emergency. Periods when the House Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour Careline response system. Entertainment is regularly arranged for residents for a small fee and many other clubs and activities are available.
The development is situated in a very convenient location. Ferndown’s town centre offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, as well as a medical centre and excellent public transport links.
Maintenance Charge: £962.09 (approx.) every 6 months
Ground Rent: £207.54 every 6 months
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A EPC RATING: C
Agents Note: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.