INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A stylish and beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached home set on a good-sized plot with parking and a garage. The current owners have undergone recent work to include redecoration in soft neutral tones, replaced many of the double glazed windows, and updated the kitchen and stairway. Careful attention to detail has been shown throughout the renovation process and the home has been dearly loved. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and is being sold with no forward chain. Set at the far end of Turlin Moor, the home has access to an array of nature right on its doorstep. Also ideal for cycling, walking, and running, with the current owners using the paths which lead out to Broadstone, Wimborne and Upton Country Park. Within a few hundred yards, is the huge common space that leads onto the water and this area offers a play park and natural paths which are ideal for walking and cycling. Within a quarter of a mile is the front access to Rockley Park and Ham Common local nature reserve with its stunning Harbour views and area of lush abundant wildlife.
• 3 bedroom semi-detached home that has been stylishly modernised throughout and presented in immaculate condition
• Spacious entrance hall with wood effect flooring throughout the ground floor and refitted cloakroom
• Modern refitted kitchen in a range of cream high gloss handle less units with AEG oven, Neff induction hob, Hotpoint extractor and serviced Worcester boiler. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine
• Sitting room with feature brick effect chimney wall having and an open arch leading to dining room
• Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes and 2 further bedrooms all with wood effect flooring
• Beautifully refitted bathroom with spa bath, rain shower head over, and vanity unit, all attractively tiled.
• The property has been redecorated throughout with calm neutral shades along with some attractive wall panelling
• Landscaped rear garden with patio area and area of flat lawn with is all enclosed with new timber fencing. The garden has been planted with fruit trees and strawberry beds, which are presently in fruit!
• Garage which has power and light and presently used as a gym with a workshop area to the rear. Further separate storage room
• Double glazed windows (some recently replaced) and gas central heating
• Block paved driveway with off road parking for one car with a further front garden
• Right at the heart of many local amenities with Hamworthy and Turlin Moor School, The Bayside Academy, St Gabriel’s Church and community Hall and preschool, all set a few hundred yards away. There are local shops to include a Spar and take away foods close by and Lidl in Hamworthy is within a mile.
• The owners have found a forward purchase
Set within a few hundred yards of stunning wildlife and on the edge of Lytchett Bay with paths leading all around the bay in one direction, and a short walk to Ham Common with views over the Wareham Channel out to Arne. It is a cycling paradise in all directions with Upton Country Park being within 1.5 miles, Rockley Park is 4 miles away, Hamworthy is 1.5 miles away and Poole 3 miles away on foot via wooded and natural pathways. The local Train Station is also ¼ a mile away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: C
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.