INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A ground floor 1 bedroom retirement flat in this conveniently located development for the over 55’s opposite Poole Park. The flat is vacant and offered with no forward chain and benefits from a delightful setting facing the front of the building, on the south west elevation, so you can look out on all the ‘comings and goings’ with direct access onto communal garden. Homedene House benefits from a communal lounge, guest suite, as well as communal well tendered gardens.
• Ground floor 1 bedroom flat in a superb town centre location
• Set on the southwest aspect with dual aspect lounge having a door out to communal gardens
• Well presented inside
• Modern kitchen with window over the looking the gardens
• Vacant with no forward chain
• Development for the over 55’s with a house manager there Monday to Friday 9-4
• Communal guest lounge, guest suite and laundry room
• Communal parking
• Pet friendly development
• Secure area for mobility scooters with electric supply
• Excellent location opposite Poole Park
This property is ideally located to enjoy the amenities that Poole has to offer with the Town Centre just half a mile away. The Lighthouse Theatre is just around the corner and is very popular with the residents. If you require transport, the circular bus route stops opposite the flat. The public swimming pool and Poole Hospital are within 500m. Poole Park, Baiter Park, Whitecliff and Poole Quay provide beautiful views and linked by a waterside footpath.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A EPC RATING: C
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £3,000 Per Annum
Ground Rent: Approximately £350 Per Annum
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.