INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
An absolutely beautifully presented and immaculate top (second) floor one bedroom flat, set in a modern purpose built block built just under 20 years ago. This home has been greatly loved and given care and attention to its refurbishment over the past 10 years to include a modern fitted kitchen including all appliances, a breakfast bar, cosy lounge with recess study area, double bedroom with extensive fitted wardrobes and a modern bathroom. The flat offers gas central heating, double glazing, distant glimpses of the Purbecks and allocated parking. This well run block has 12 flats with an entry phone system, individual mailboxes, and well kept communal hallways and stairs leading to all floors.
• Immaculately presented one bedroom flat set in a modern purpose built development built under 20 years ago
• Top (second) floor location
• Beautiful throughout with stylish décor and oozes joy and calmness
• Open plan lounge/kitchen with recess for study area
• Modern kitchen fitted in a range of cream units with work tops over that extend to form a breakfast bar area
• Recently fitted boiler and appliances include a gas hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
• Double glazed windows with fitted blinds
• Gas central heating
• Modern bathroom
• Double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes
• Allocated parking bay
• Entryphone system and well kept communal hallways and stairs
• Very convenient location
Jamie Court is situated within walking distance of local shops and within half a mile of Upton County Park with its wonderful Manor House, gardens and nature walks. Poole Town Centre is within 2 miles and close by is the A35 leading to Dorchester in one direction and Ringwood in the other
Leasehold: 81 years remaining, and the owners are in the process of extending the lease by a further 90 years to 171 years
Ground Rent: £250
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.