INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A beautifully presented and immaculate 1 bedroom apartment in this simply outstanding retirement development which was completed in 2017 and includes a modern fitted kitchen, plenty of storage and a private 21’ x 5’ balcony. This property is set on the 1st floor and is finished to a stunning specification with many contemporary fixtures included.
• Horizons is a highly contemporary building in this superb location opposite Poole Park and less than a mile from the town centre
• There are 60 flats over 8 floors serviced by two passenger lifts, two sets of stairs, security Entryphone system with fob openers for the automatic doors
• Beautifully presented throughout
• Sold with fitted curtains and blinds
• Spacious apartment with a generous sized room
• Fully fitted kitchen including Neff appliances
• Generous double bedroom with access to the balcony and a walk-in wardrobe
• Large lounge with space for a dining table and access onto the balcony
• Large 21’ x 5’ private balcony
• Modern neutral wet room
• Two large storage cupboards
• Fitted carpets, wardrobe and curtains
• Under floor heating system powered by a communal gas boiler providing low cost heating and Nuaire heat recovery system - designed to provide optimized balance (supply & extract) mechanical ventilation with heat recovery
This impressive McCarthy and Stone retirement development is for 70’s and over and has many splendid communal facilities. The restaurant serves lunch from 12.30 every day (which can be served as room service if required) and these 3 course meals are less than £4.00 each. There is a communal lounge, a function room, guest suite, spectacular atrium style reception area, beautiful gardens and furnished patios, 2 laundry rooms, refuse room, upper floor viewing room, quiet games room on the second floor and a wellness suite on the third floor for hair, nails and massage. There are 24 hour Duty Managers on hand as well as various Care and Support personnel and an Estate Manager who oversees the overall running. There are various clubs such as bridge, gardening and Friday night films.
Term of Lease: 999 years from 2016
Ground Rent: £435 per annum
Maintenance Charges: £700 per month
Parking space: No
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D
EPC RATE: B
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.