INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
ONE NOT TO BE MISSED! Super stylish and ultra cool second floor, two double bedroom apartment set moments away from Ashley Cross and offering open plan ‘urban style’ living, contemporary bathroom, garage and parking. Benefitting from a stunning open plan living area to include a fabulous dual aspect kitchen that truly is a dream. Designed for a chef, the kitchen not only looks great but is extremely functional offering large island and work top spaces, under the backdrop of an exposed brick feature wall, and integrated appliances. This home has been thoughtfully refurbished with internal viewing a must. The property has double glazing, electric heating and is superbly located midway in Steepdene, a cul-de-sac, within 500 yards of Ashley Cross and only 500 yards from Parkstone Train Station which offers regular links to Southampton and on to London. Current owners have their onward purchase secured, so can accommodate a quick sale!
NB The lease states the flat cannot be rented out
• Contemporary and stylishly renovated second floor 2 double bedroom apartment in a popular location near Ashley Cross
• Open plan, triple aspect main living area with stunning exposed brick feature wall continuing to form worktop splash backs
• Chef’s kitchen to include an extensive range of 3 toned units, black, cream and stainless steel, with block wooden work tops over and central island extending to a breakfast bar. Integrated appliances to include Smeg electric domino grill top, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, undercounter fridge and freezer, drinks fridge, slimline dishwasher
• Urban style sitting area with a very cool and relaxed feel having a wall mounted bio ethanol feature fireplace and exposed timber shelving
• Beautifully refurbished modern bathroom having a Mira electric shower fitted over the bath and extensive complimentary tiling, electric towel rail and storage cupboard
• 2 double bedrooms, both with built in cupboards
• 3 good sized storage cupboards
• Steepdene is a well thought out development of 81 apartments spread over several blocks. This well run block does not allow any rentals, has communal gardens to include outside washing lines.
• Double glazing & electric heating *
• Wall mounted bio ethanol feature fireplace
• Garage in block, with further communal parking
*The electric heating is currently infrared bar heaters which can be left, or a new buyer could add electric radiators.
Steepdene is within 500 yards of Ashley Cross with its café culture and range of independent shops including a patisserie, upmarket restaurants, cafes, and bars as well as the mainline railway station. Poole Town Centre is just over 1½ miles away offering a wide range of shops, cafes, bars, restaurants, and the local award-winning beaches are just over 2 miles way.
Term of Lease: 999 years from 1983
Maintenance Charges: £150 per month from 1st April 2022
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
COUNCIL TAX BAND: B EPC RATE: D
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.