INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A 2 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, third floor apartment with a wonderful southerly facing balcony and set moments from Baiter Park and harbour. Offering an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, secure underground parking, good storage, secure entry phone system and a passenger lift to all floors including the car park. This apartment is set on the edge of the popular Poole Quarter development and is in arguably one of the best positions being just 250m walk from Baiter Park, 650m from Poole Park and approximately half a mile from both Poole Quay and Whitecliff Park.
• Spacious 2 double bedroom third floor apartment
• Southerly facing balcony
• En-suite shower room to the master bedroom and further refitted shower room with double walk in shower
• Generous open plan kitchen/living/dining room with integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor, and fridge/freezer. Further utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer
• Built in wardrobe to the master
• Wood effect flooring throughout the main living areas
• Plenty of storage with 2 double cupboards and a further single cupboard in the entrance hall
• Pressurised hot water system
• Modern slimline electric radiators with individual thermostats and timers
• Secure entry phone system
• Passenger lift to all floors including the basement garage
• Secure underground car park with remote control gated entrance
• Double glazing
The apartment is set in a quiet location but at the same time has everything on the doorstep in the town centre such as shops, restaurants, bars and walks along the harbour and around Poole Park. Poole Park is just 650 metres away and Poole Quay is less than ½ a mile away offering leisure boat cruises around the Purbecks and a wide range of cafés, bars and restaurants.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATE: C
LEASE: 125 years from January 2005 MAINTENANCE: £3,340 per annum
GROUND RENT: Approximately £150 Per Annum – Terms & conditions of ground rents should be discussed with your solicitor
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.