INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A spacious 2 double bedroom, purpose built, first floor retirement apartment for the over 65’s, set in the East Wing of this desirable Melton Court Development. The property is immaculate throughout and has been recently redecorated and has had new carpets and sold with no forward chain. The owners changed the layout to open the lounge into the second bedroom, however this could easily be changed back again. This is a well thought out retirement living complex and includes lovely communal gardens, communal lounge, communal dining room which serves lunch 7 days a week and staff on site 24hrs a day.
• Immaculate 2 double bedroom first floor apartment for the over 65’s
• The layout has been modified to open the lounge into bedroom 2, however could easily be changed back
• Set on the south/westerly wing of the development afford a light and bright aspect
• Remote control electric entry into the flat for ease
• Kitchen overlooking the front and fitted with integrated oven, fridge/freezer, electric hob and space for a small breakfast table
• 4 piece bathroom plus the owners have added a further cloakroom
• No forward chain and probate granted
• Gas fired central heating, double glazing and excellent storage cupboards
• Communal parking, visitor parking, entryphone system and lifts servicing all floors
• Staff on site 24hrs a day
• Built in 1996, Melton Court is CQC registered and consists of 90 apartments in 2 buildings, with 44 apartments in the ‘East Wing’ and 46 in the ‘West Wing’
• There are communal lounges in both blocks, subsidised 3 course lunches are served in the dining room from £9 – 7 days a week with waitress service, morning & afternoon teas are also available with no charge
• There are 30 + different activities a week including carpet boules, tapestry class, exercise class, bingo, film evenings, bridge evenings, canine caring, prayer group, desert Island Disc just to mention a few
• Communal laundry service (small charge for use of machine), ironing and buggy charging available
Just along the road is a large Tesco store and Westbourne is ½ a mile away with its range of local cafes, independent shops, restaurants, and bars. Branksome Train Station is also within ½ a mile and Branksome Beach is within 1 ½ miles, which is a beautiful walk through Branksome Chine. Bournemouth Town Centre is within 1½ miles and Poole Town Centre is within 3½ miles.
Term of Lease: 125 years from 1996 No ground rent
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £720 Per Calendar Month – this includes building insurance & water charges etc
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATE: F
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.