INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A 2 bedroom first floor apartment set within the popular Aqua development that was constructed in 2007 by the award winning Linden Homes. This apartment is situated to the rear of the development and has outstanding harbour views. There is an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, further bathroom, and good size storage room. The kitchen is fully fitted with appliances and sold with no forward chain. The property comes with a secure undercover corner parking space and ideal as a holiday home, retirement flat or buy to let. The current owner has had the property from new and always rented it out easily, with tenants enjoying its location view and convenience for the town. and aspect within the development.
• Modern 2 double bedroom first floor apartment in a very convenient location situated overlooking the shores of Holes Bay
• Front location looking out to the harbour!
• From the balcony, it feels you are on a boat, with immediate water views
• Set away from other flats in the development, down its own private corridor
• Fitted kitchen with oven, 4 ring electric hob and extractor, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
• En suite shower room and family bathroom
• Double glazing and electric heating
• No forward chain
• Vacant possession
• Entry phone system, lift servicing all floors
• Undercover secure parking (bay 12)
Aqua is a landmark building which offers views from the rear elevation out towards the harbour on Lifeboat Quay - Lifeboat Quay is so easy to get in and out of 24/7, as it is traffic light controlled both ways. The Quay offers a gym, Costa Coffee, a Travelodge plus a lakeside restaurant. It is also set opposite the large Asda Store. Poole Train station is within 500 yards and the main Poole Quay is ½ mile away.
Term of Lease: 110 years
Ground Rent: Approximately £250 Per Annum
Maintenance Charges: Approximately £2,500 Per Annum
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATING: D
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.