INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A delightful ground floor one bedroom apartment, with direct garden access, having its own patio and situated to the rear of the development. Very well presented inside with a good size lounge, separate fully fitted kitchen with a window overlooking the rear garden, shower room and double bedroom. Set in a peaceful location, on the west elevation, so far from the road and able to enjoy the natural outlook of the gardens. Oakhurst is a delightful retirement development of 43 apartments, built in 2005 by McCarthy and Stone, and is ideally situated within a flat walk of Westbourne Shops. There is a wonderful community with a delightful house manager, well-kept communal areas to include a lounge area, laundry, guest suite, communal parking, entry phone system and emergency pull cords. A real feature are the beautifully tendered gardens with areas of lawn, seating areas and one of the residents has set up a vegetable garden.
• Delightful one bedroom ground floor apartment with direct access to the gardens
• Retirement development for the over 55’s
• Westerly facing patio off the lounge, having a lovely garden aspect
• Well presented throughout with no forward chain
• Double glazing and electric heating
• Kitchen fitted with integrated appliances to include hob, oven, extractor, fridge/freezer
• Delightful Branksome park location within a flat walk of Westbourne
• 24 hour Careline alarm system
• Camera entry system
• House manager with a ground floor office
• Delightful private gardens which are well tended and have seating areas along with a vegetable garden
• Residents communal parking
• Guest suite for visitors
• Existing Pets Permitted
Oakhurst enjoys a fabulous location set down this tree line avenue and being within a flat walk to all the shops and eateries in Westbourne as well as within 1 mile of Branksome Chine Beach. Poole and Bournemouth Town Centres are within 3 miles and the property is within easy access to the A338 spur road, leading out of town.
Terms of Lease: 125 Years from 2005
Maintenance charges: Approx £2,374.40 per anum
Ground Rent: £395.00 per anum
COUNCIL TAX BAND: D EPC RATE: B
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.