INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A modern and spacious first floor apartment with one double bedroom, a generous lounge/dining room, modern kitchen and an allocated parking space. This lovely apartment is set on the edge of the popular Poole Quarter development and is arguably in one of the best positions, being just a few hundred metres to the water.
A modern and spacious ground floor apartment with one double bedroom, a generous lounge/dining room, modern kitchen and an allocated parking space. This lovely apartment is set on the edge of the popular Poole Quarter development and is arguably in one of the best positions, being just a few hundred metres to the water.
• A spacious, well presented ground floor apartment
• Vacant with no forward chain
• Allocated parking bay
• Pet friendly development (with permission)
• Lounge/dining room with a pair of windows looking out to the rear
• Modern kitchen fitted with a range of wooden units and complementary work tops over, including a built in Bosch oven, cooker and extraction hood, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge/freezer
• Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
• Spacious entrance hall with 2 built in cupboards
• Modern bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
• Wood effect flooring throughout the living areas
• Double glazing and gas central heating
• Video entryphone system & passenger lift to all floors
• Quarter development was built in 2005 by Crest Homes. The block is set just over 250 metres away from the unspoilt Baiter Park Beach which overlooks Brownsea Island
The apartment is set in a quiet location but at the same time has everything on the doorstep such as shops, restaurants, bars and walks along the harbour and around Poole Park. Poole Quay is just over ½ a mile away offering leisure boat cruises around the Purbecks and a wide range of cafés, bars and restaurants.
Leasehold: 125 years from 2007
Maintenance: £101.67 per month
Fixed Rent Charge (ground rent) £1.00 per anum
Parking Bay 03-5
Council Tax B EPC C
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.