INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENTS
Looking for someone to give you a call at a time that's convenient for you? Just fill out the quick form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Your feedback is important to us. Please take the time to submit a review using the form the below.
We'd be delighted to help you with the valuation of your property. Simpy complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Your login area to manage your saved properties, searches and property alerts
Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
A superb brand new 2 bedroom fourth floor apartment set directly on Poole Quay with its array of restaurants, bars, and other leisure amenities and within a short walk of the High Street shops. The apartment is ready for immediate occupation and benefits from 3 Juliet balconies, air source water heating, fully fitted kitchen with Lamona appliances, electric radiator heating with individual programmers, parking permit for the undercroft car park, fitted carpets/flooring, luxury bathroom with shower over bath, video entryphone system and double glazing.
• Brand new 2 bedroom apartment.
• Superb location on Poole Quay.
• Fourth floor.
• 3 Juliet balconies
• 2 Passenger lifts and 2 stairways.
• Communal roof terrace with panoramic views.
• Video entryphone system.
• Permit for one car in undercroft car park where there is also a large bike store.
• Air source water heating and individually programmed electric radiators. Double glazing throughout.
• 2 years of electricity bills and council tax reimbursed!
• Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances integrated.
• Fitted carpets/flooring throughout.
• Luxury fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath and chrome heated towel rail.
• Ready for immediate occupation.
Vespasian is a brand new development of 64 apartments set over 4 floors plus an undercroft car park with large secure bike store. There is a splendid roof terrace for all residents’ use with panoramic views, two passenger lifts and two stairways. The block is served by a video entryphone system and carpeted communal hallways with contemporary lighting. It is set on the sought after Quay in Poole town centre adjacent to the largest natural harbour in Europe. The area is well known for its miles of sandy bathing beaches and has excellent travel connections via road rail and air.
Tenure: 999 years lease plus share of freehold
Ground Rent: Peppercorn. Service charge: £2100 per annum (TBC)
COUNCIL TAX BAND: TBA EPC RATE: TBA
Copyright 2022 Hearnes - Estate Agency Website Design & Development by WEBPRO Estate.